Kerenza Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kerenza? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kerenza
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kerenza
- Comments and insights on the name Kerenza: | Edit
Kerenza, as far as I know, is the Cornish-language version of Katherine.
Karensa comes from Cornish word “love” it means “loving” it is not correct to use the Z. It’s quite sad to see people change the spelling thinking it’s correct.
- Personal experiences with the name Kerenza: | Edit
Sometimes heard in Cornwall, (south west UK), an area that has its own Celtic language. Spelled Karensa or Karenza a unique name. The real meaning is “loving “ not love.
- Nicknames for Kerenza: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Kerenza: | Edit
Alternate spelling of Kerensa, which is Cornish for "love."
- Famous real-life people named Kerenza: | Edit
Carensa. Originally no k or z in the Cornish Language
The above is correct.
- Kerenza in song, story & screen: | Edit
Kerenza Carlee in 'the legend of the seventh virgin' by Victoria Holt. Historical/romantic fiction, but an enjoyable story.