Keri Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Keri? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Keri
Contribute your knowledge to the name Keri
- Comments and insights on the name Keri: | Edit
Keri and Erik are anagrams of each other, they contain the same letters.
I like this spelling better then the OLD Carrie
I named my daughter Keri because I liked the sound of it. Her dad's name is Jerry and we already had a Junior, so we spelled it Keri, instead of Kerry so it didn't look so much like his name.And keri is a name from a God of beauty keri is originally from the daughter Greek goddess athena
- Personal experiences with the name Keri: | Edit
Although I did not know any other Keri's when I named my daughter, I now know several cousins and friends who have children named Keri or Kerry.
- Nicknames for Keri: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Keri: | Edit
Keri is originally from the myth of the Gods daughter born on earth without knowledge of who she is
- Famous real-life people named Keri: | Edit
Keri Russell, actress
- Keri in song, story & screen: | Edit
Peri peri chicken by McDonalds