Kerra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cara:
Derived from the Latin cara (beloved) or from the Irish Gaelic cara (friend). Alternatively, Cara is used as a short form of Caroline and Charlotte.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kerra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kerra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kerra
- Comments and insights on the name Kerra
- Personal experiences with the name Kerra
- Nicknames for Kerra
- Meanings and history of the name Kerra
Cornish word for 'dearest, beloved.'
- Famous real-life people named Kerra
- Kerra in song, story & screen