Keva: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Keva | Girls
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Contribute your knowledge to the name Keva
- Comments and insights on the name Keva: | Edit
Supposedly either Russian Jewish Orthodox or Irish. I've seen it in both places. Both places spelled Keva but there is also a Kiva spelling which is Native American and is a religious dwelling made of mud.
- Personal experiences with the name Keva: | Edit
It's my name.
- Nicknames for Keva: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Keva: | Edit
In Gaelic it's suppose to mean 'Beautiful"
- Famous real-life people named Keva: | Edit
Have no idea.
- Keva in song, story & screen: | Edit
In the room '4 doors' with Madonna Keva was the name of her girlfriend. Spelled 'Kiva' which is also an Indian religious dwelling.