Kiirah: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Kiirah
Origin of the name Kyra:
Feminine form of the Greek Kyros, a name thought to be derived from kyrios (lord) or from the Persian khur (the sun).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kiirah? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kiirah
- Comments and insights on the name Kiirah: | Edit
The two I's in the middle together make a long i sound, like saying the letter i. Also the h at the end is silent.
- Personal experiences with the name Kiirah: | Edit
This is my name and I love it cause the way it is spelled is different. I have never met another person with the same spelling. There is one problem, most people cannot say it right, when they read it or first meet me.
- Nicknames for Kiirah: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Kiirah: | Edit
It is an ancient Celtic name but it was also popular in France a few hundred years ago.
- Famous real-life people named Kiirah: | Edit
No one, yet.
- Kiirah in song, story & screen: | Edit
Nope, not yet.