Kiirah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kyra:
Feminine form of the Greek Kyros, a name thought to be derived from kyrios (lord) or from the Persian khur (the sun).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kiirah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kiirah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kiirah
- Comments and insights on the name Kiirah: | Edit
The two I's in the middle together make a long i sound, like saying the letter i. Also the h at the end is silent.
- Personal experiences with the name Kiirah: | Edit
This is my name and I love it cause the way it is spelled is different. I have never met another person with the same spelling. There is one problem, most people cannot say it right, when they read it or first meet me.
- Nicknames for Kiirah: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Kiirah: | Edit
It is an ancient Celtic name but it was also popular in France a few hundred years ago.
- Famous real-life people named Kiirah: | Edit
No one, yet.
- Kiirah in song, story & screen: | Edit
Nope, not yet.