Kitrina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katrina:
Derived from the Dutch and German Katrine, a variant form of Katherine (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kitrina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kitrina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kitrina
- Comments and insights on the name Kitrina: | Edit
Kitrina is a creative and unique way to spell Katrina.
- Personal experiences with the name Kitrina: | Edit
My friend is named Kitrina and everyone wants to spell it Katrina, but we always have to correct people that it’s Kitrina not Katrina. This name is great for beautiful little girl or mature adults which is great for when a child gets older.
- Nicknames for Kitrina: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Kitrina: | Edit
Kitrina means strong, independent, and hardworking woman.
- Famous real-life people named Kitrina: | Edit
Kitrina Falcone (CatGirl) - DC Comics (Falcone Crime Family)
- Kitrina in song, story & screen: | Edit
Maria Me Ta Kitrina - Xaris Aleksiou