Kourtney Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Courtney:
Transferred use of the French surname meaning "from Courtenay (in northern France)." The name, originally bestowed upon both males and females, is now more commonly given to girls.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kourtney? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kourtney
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kourtney
- Comments and insights on the name Kourtney: | Edit
The name Kourtney is the name of my ex
- Personal experiences with the name Kourtney: | Edit
My name is Kourtney, and I have always had trouble getting people to put a K instead of a C
Yes the same thing happens to me. I have grown to like my name but i feel i would not like it as much if it started with a C, no offense to Courtneys. i dont want a popular name and kourtney with a k seems like a name of its own!
- Nicknames for Kourtney: | Edit
Koko, Kokamoe, KayKay, Kourt, Korrie, Konnie
- Meanings and history of the name Kourtney: | Edit
"of the court"
- Famous real-life people named Kourtney: | Edit
- Kourtney in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!