Krystal: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Krystal
Origin of the name Crystal:
A 19th century coinage derived from the vocabulary word crystal, which denotes very clear, brilliant glass, or a clear, transparent quartz. Var: Cristell, Crystal, Crystell, Krystal.
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Krystal? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Krystal
- Comments and insights on the name Krystal: | Edit
I love my name I wouldn't want to change it!, it does gets misspelled a lot though but im pretty used to it by now haha.
- Personal experiences with the name Krystal: | Edit
My name is always misspelled...haha. Obviously people usually go for the common "C" spelling, but I've see it every way imaginable.
- Nicknames for Krystal: | Edit
Kristy (or) Krysty
Kris (or) Krys
- Meanings and history of the name Krystal: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Famous real-life people named Krystal: | Edit
Krystal Jung, Korean pop singer
- Krystal in song, story & screen: | Edit
It's the name of Otto's girlfriend on The Simpsons, the one where Otto is caught squatting in their house.