Ksenia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Xenia:
Derived from the Greek xenia (hospitality), which is from xenos (a guest, stranger).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ksenia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ksenia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ksenia
- Comments and insights on the name Ksenia: | Edit
Ksenia is a nickname of Oksana. It's generally Russian. It's now often used as a first name and not a nickname.
- Personal experiences with the name Ksenia: | Edit
Popular in Russia and Ukraine.
- Nicknames for Ksenia: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Ksenia: | Edit
It means "welcoming."
- Famous real-life people named Ksenia: | Edit
Ksenia Anske, Author
Ksenia Semenova, Russian gymnast.
Ksenia Afanasyeva, Russian gymnast.
Ksenia Solo, Latvian-born Canadian actress.
Ksenia Sukhinova, former Miss World 2008.
Ksenia Makarova, Russian figure skater.
- Ksenia in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!