Lael Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lael? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lael
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lael
- Comments and insights on the name Lael: | Edit
Ella and Lael are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Lael: | Edit
I named my daughter Llael in 1985, having added the second L because it graphically spoke to me, with the balance of the a in the middle. She is a brilliant young woman with great sense of humor, serious, independent, and really strong-minded...*really*. She married a man with a very common last name (which she took), so it really works that she has an uncommon first name.
- Nicknames for Lael: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Lael: | Edit
- Famous real-life people named Lael: | Edit
Linda Lael Miller, American romance novelist.
Lael Littke, American children's book author.
Lael Brainerd, American Economist, Brookings Institute Vice President.
Lael Tucker Wertenbaker, author and mother of playwright Timberlake Wertenbaker.
- Lael in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!