Leja Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Leah:
Derived from the Hebrew lā'āh (weary, to tire). The name is borne in the Bible by the eldest daughter of Laban and the first of Jacob's four wives.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Leja? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Leja
Contribute your knowledge to the name Leja
- Comments and insights on the name Leja: | Edit
- Personal experiences with the name Leja: | Edit
I quite enjoy the fanciness of this name. its unique in its own way. I know a girl called LEJA and saw her name wasn't on this website and was very disappointed so I decided to put it on here. she doesn't know I did this, so I will show her this website and make her happy.
- Nicknames for Leja: | Edit
take an L
"in the shape of an 'L' on her forehead"
- Meanings and history of the name Leja: | Edit
it is Lithuanian.
- Famous real-life people named Leja: | Edit
LEJA (Girl I used to know in school)
- Leja in song, story & screen: | Edit