Ligia Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ligia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ligia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ligia
- Comments and insights on the name Ligia: | Edit
French, Romanian, Spanish and Portuguese version of Ligeia. Derived from the Greek Name Lygia
- Personal experiences with the name Ligia: | Edit
One Spanish language telenovelas has included a character named Ligia.
- Nicknames for Ligia: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Ligia: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Famous real-life people named Ligia: | Edit
Ligia Branice, Romanian actress.
- Ligia in song, story & screen: | Edit
Edgar Allan Poe wrote "The Tale of Ligeia".
Lygia was the main character in the movie 'Quo Vadis,' and was played by Deborah Kerr
Lygia is the name of one of the mythological sirens in Greek Mythology