Lilias Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lilias? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lilias
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lilias
- Comments and insights on the name Lilias: | Edit
Lilias is an old Gaelic name. In Gaelic it translates to "Lily of the Valley". In Irish Gaelic it is pronounced Lil-e-ish and in Scottish Gaelic it is pronounced Lil-e-us.
- Personal experiences with the name Lilias: | Edit
It is a great name, I have had it all my life. There are only 3 Lilias's with in the United States of America.
- Nicknames for Lilias: | Edit
Generally people with this name prefer not to be given nicknames.
- Meanings and history of the name Lilias: | Edit
This name is Gaelic and comes from both Ireland and Scotland. In a small village in Scot;and they celebrate Lilias day on the first Saturday of June.
- Famous real-life people named Lilias: | Edit
Lilias Folan, Lilias White, and Lilias Jones Jarding are all famous people with this great name!
- Lilias in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!