Luca: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Luca | Girls
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Luca? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Luca
- Comments and insights on the name Luca: | Edit
Traditionally a boy's name in many cultures (a form of Luke/Lucas), but feminine in others (related to Lucia/Lucy).
- Personal experiences with the name Luca: | Edit
A popular girl's name in Hungarian, pronounced roughly LOO-tsah. It's cognate with Italian Lucia and English Lucy.
- Nicknames for Luca: | Edit
Luci (LOO-tsee), Lucika
- Meanings and history of the name Luca: | Edit
Italian/Latin - Bringer of light; Man from Lucania
- Famous real-life people named Luca: | Edit
Luca Bella Facinelli, daughter of celebrity Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth
- Luca in song, story & screen: | Edit
Luca Brasi from the film and novel The Godfather
'Luka', a 1987 song by Suzanne Vega.