Luisana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Luisa:
Feminine form of Louis (famous in war), which is from the Germanic Hluodowig, a compound name composed from the elements hluod (famous) and wīg (war, strife). Var: Louisane, Louise, Lovisa, Luise.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Luisana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Luisana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Luisana
- Comments and insights on the name Luisana: | Edit
Its really unique and people have a hard time pronouncing and remembering it.
- Personal experiences with the name Luisana: | Edit
People would ask for my name and I would response Luisana. The first thing that would come out of their mouths would be what a unique and beautiful name.
- Nicknames for Luisana: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Luisana: | Edit
Unique and strong headed
- Famous real-life people named Luisana: | Edit
Luisana Lopilato, Argentine actress and model, wife of singer Michael Buble.
- Luisana in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!