M'kaela: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name M'kaela
Origin of the name Michaela:
Feminine form of Michael (Who is like God?)
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a M'kaela? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name M'kaela
- Comments and insights on the name M'kaela: | Edit
Used as an alternative spelling for Michaela, Makayla, MiKayla, McKayla, et al.
- Personal experiences with the name M'kaela: | Edit
As a mother of the M'kaela - the apostrophe was not allowed on the birth certificate but the child recognizes this and spells her name this way and all school records include the puncuation.
- Nicknames for M'kaela: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name M'kaela: | Edit
Female form of the male name Michael.
- Famous real-life people named M'kaela: | Edit
Michaela McManus from One Tree Hill and Law and Order:SVU
- M'kaela in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!