Mahalath Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mahalath? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mahalath
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mahalath
- Comments and insights on the name Mahalath
I like this name, pronounced Mah-har-leth when you say it, it sounds softer than it looks written down.
- Personal experiences with the name Mahalath
An unusual name with origins in the bible.
- Nicknames for Mahalath
- Meanings and history of the name Mahalath
Mahalath is the name of two women in the Bible.
Meaning: a sad song & is also the word for harp
- Famous real-life people named Mahalath
- Mahalath in song, story & screen
In the bible, a daughter of Ishmael (Genesis 28:9) and a granddaughter of David, who becomes the wife of Rehoboam (2 Chronicles 11:18).