Mahogany Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mahogany? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mahogany
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mahogany
- Comments and insights on the name Mahogany: | Edit
It is a beautiful name originating from Spain. It means Rich and Strong.
- Personal experiences with the name Mahogany: | Edit
I have read a story, "Nephilim" on Wattpad. by mimigawjow.
- Nicknames for Mahogany: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Mahogany: | Edit
A Spanish name meaning "dark wood, rich, strong"
- Famous real-life people named Mahogany: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Mahogany in song, story & screen: | Edit
"Mahogany", a 1975 film starring Diana Ross.