Majandra: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Majandra
Origin of the name Alejandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Majandra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Majandra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Majandra
- Comments and insights on the name Majandra: | Edit
I have seen this name before. It ia a name used by an actress in Roswell. Her full name was MariAlejandra, however, upon moving to the United Sates she shortened it to Majandra.
- Personal experiences with the name Majandra: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Majandra: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Majandra: | Edit
Maria is the Italian version of Mary and Alejandra is the Spanish version of Alexandra.
- Famous real-life people named Majandra: | Edit
Majandra Delfino (b.1981), Venezuelan actress
- Majandra in song, story & screen: | Edit
Majandra Delfino from Roswell
Mahandra a character in Wonderfalls