Majandra: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Majandra
Origin of the name Alejandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Majandra? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Majandra
- Comments and insights on the name Majandra: | Edit
I have seen this name before. It ia a name used by an actress in Roswell. Her full name was MariAlejandra, however, upon moving to the United Sates she shortened it to Majandra.
- Personal experiences with the name Majandra: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Majandra: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Majandra: | Edit
Maria is the Italian version of Mary and Alejandra is the Spanish version of Alexandra.
- Famous real-life people named Majandra: | Edit
Majandra Delfino (b.1981), Venezuelan actress
- Majandra in song, story & screen: | Edit
Majandra Delfino from Roswell
Mahandra a character in Wonderfalls