Melyna: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Melyna
Origin of the name Melina:
Feminine form of the Greek melinos (quince-yellow), which is from mēlon (quince, apple).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Contribute your knowledge to the name Melyna
- Comments and insights on the name Melyna: | Edit
melyna is a variant of melina ...
Melina \m(e)-li-na\ as a girl's name is pronounced ma-LEEN-ah. It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Melina is "honey". Mostly 18th century use. Actress Melina Mercouri.
Melina has 9 variant forms: Malina, Mallina, Meleana, Meleena, Melene, Melibella, Melibelle, melyna, and Mellina.
- Personal experiences with the name Melyna: | Edit
it's my name !
- Nicknames for Melyna: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Melyna: | Edit
- Famous real-life people named Melyna: | Edit
Actress Melina Mercouri
- Melyna in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!