Mikaela Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michaela:
Feminine form of Michael (Who is like God?)
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mikaela? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mikaela
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mikaela
- Comments and insights on the name Mikaela: | Edit
Mikaela is the Scandinavian, Albanian, and Czech form of Michaela.
- Personal experiences with the name Mikaela: | Edit
This spelling is my favorite out of all of them. In my personal opinion it seems more classy than Makayla or Mikayla and more feminine and pronounceable than Michaela. I think Mikaela is a beautiful name however it's spelled, but to me the spelling Mikaela makes it that much more beautiful.
- Nicknames for Mikaela: | Edit
Kae (or) Kay
Ela (or) Ella
Aela (or) Ayla
McKay (or) Mikae (or) Mikay
- Meanings and history of the name Mikaela: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Famous real-life people named Mikaela: | Edit
Michaela Conlin; Actress from the TV Show, 'Bones.'
- Mikaela in song, story & screen: | Edit
-Mikaela Banes; the character Mikaela Banes was played by Megan Fox in the "Transformers" movies.
-In the TV show "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman", the main character (played by Jane Seymour) was named Dr. Michaela Quinn.