Mikan: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Mikan
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mikan? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mikan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mikan
- Comments and insights on the name Mikan: | Edit
• Sounds cute and summer-y and is pronounced as "Me-caun" but can also be pronounced as "Me-Khan".
• It means "tangerine" in Japanese.
• It is cute to pronounce.
- Personal experiences with the name Mikan: | Edit
• My baby niece is named Mikan and she's a bundle of joy!
• Mikan Sakura of Gakuen Alice/Alice Academy is soo cute!
- Nicknames for Mikan: | Edit
But usually Mikan is best called as just Mikan. It's already cute in it's own way.
- Meanings and history of the name Mikan: | Edit
MIKAN is the Japanese word for Tangerine and has been widely used by the Japanese people as a female's name.
Baby girls named "Mikan" are usually joyful, positive-thinkers, Smiley and are in general—Happy people.
- Famous real-life people named Mikan: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Mikan in song, story & screen: | Edit
"Mikan Sakura" -is the protagonist of the Manga called "Gakuen Alice". She's energetic and joyful and is a bit dependent on others. She loves her friends and her family that she's willing to help them on any ways possible.