Minea: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Minea
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Minea? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Minea
- Comments and insights on the name Minea: | Edit
A literary name, it is gaining popularity in Finland.
- Personal experiences with the name Minea: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Minea: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Minea: | Edit
Finnish name created as a an elaborate form of Mina or a short form of Minerva.
- Famous real-life people named Minea: | Edit
Minea Blomqvist, a young Finnish golfer.
- Minea in song, story & screen: | Edit
Minea is a character in The Egyptian (Sinuhe Egyptiläinen) by Mika Waltari (1908-1979). She is a bull-dancer from Crete, a love interest of the main character Sinuhe. Sad but beautiful love story.