Mireille Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mireille? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mireille
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mireille
- Comments and insights on the name Mireille: | Edit
Fairly common French name, used most in the mid-20th Century.
- Personal experiences with the name Mireille: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Mireille: | Edit
Mira, mi, rae
- Meanings and history of the name Mireille: | Edit
From the Provençal name Mirèio, related to the Provençal word mirar meaning "to admire".
- Famous real-life people named Mireille: | Edit
Mireille Enos - American actress
Mireille Darc - French Actress
- Mireille in song, story & screen: | Edit
Mireille (nickname 'Mickey') is the name of a main female character in the novel 'Mislaid', by author Nell Zink.