Mlynn Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mlynn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mlynn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mlynn
- Comments and insights on the name Mlynn: | Edit
Mlynn (muh•lynn) is composed of two names. Makenzie and Lynn. Makenzie: which is the feminine form of Coinneach or Kenneth meaning "handsome" in Gaelic. So the M is "beauty". Lynn: meaning "pond, waterfall or lake" in Celtic and "water feature or pool" in Gaelic. So Lynn is "water". Mlynn then becomes "beauty of the water" in Gaelic.
- Personal experiences with the name Mlynn: | Edit
My older daughter's name is Makenzie Lynn. Mlynn is named after her big sister. When Makenzie was little she used to say Makenzie Mlynn when asked her name because our last name also starts with an M...Lol!
- Nicknames for Mlynn: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Mlynn: | Edit
Mlynn (muh•lynn) means "beauty of the water" in Gaelic.
- Famous real-life people named Mlynn: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Mlynn in song, story & screen: | Edit
Sally Field's name in Steel Magnolias is M'lynn, but it has an apostrophe.