Naiomi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Naomi:
The Anglicized form of the Hebrew Naami, which is a variant of Naamah (pleasant, beautiful, delightful).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Naiomi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Naiomi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Naiomi
- Comments and insights on the name Naiomi: | Edit
Naiomi is a variation on the spelling of Naomi. This is done to change the pronunciation of Naomi (from nay-oh-me to ni-oh-me)and to prevent unsavory nicknames. (Naomi spelled backwards is I Moan).
- Personal experiences with the name Naiomi: | Edit
I am naming my first daughter Naiomi. Its a beautiful name, and is less traditional. It also encourages her name to be said in the way my husband and I feel is more beautiful.
- Nicknames for Naiomi: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Naiomi: | Edit
- Famous real-life people named Naiomi: | Edit
- Naiomi in song, story & screen: | Edit