Narcissa: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Narcissa | Girls
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Narcissa? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Narcissa
- Comments and insights on the name Narcissa: | Edit
This name suffers from its similarity to the word "narcissist".
Other forms: Narcisse (French), Narkissa (Russian), Narcisa (Spanish), Nergis (Turkish)
- Personal experiences with the name Narcissa: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Narcissa: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Narcissa: | Edit
Means "daffodil" in Greek.
- Famous real-life people named Narcissa: | Edit
Narcissa Prentiss Whitman, American missionary and pioneer
- Narcissa in song, story & screen: | Edit
Narcissa Malfoy, wife of Lucius and mother of Draco in the Harry Potter novels by J.K. Rowling.