Narscissa Name Meaning & Origin
British Name Created By Author J.k. Rowling
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Narscissa? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Narscissa
- Comments and insights on the name Narscissa: | Edit
Beautiful name first heard by many from Author J.K. Rowling
Sounds like narcissism - excessive interest in oneself and one's physical appearance
- Personal experiences with the name Narscissa: | Edit
My four year old daughter is named this and many ask how I thought of it, I simply say " It intrigued me."
My other Children are named:
Anniston, Female, 13
Rocco, Male, 9
Mason, Male, 6
Narscissa, Female, 4
Asha Leigh, Female, 2
Fleur, Female, on the way 7 months in
- Nicknames for Narscissa: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Narscissa: | Edit
From J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter Books. The character of Harry's Enemy Draco Malfoy's mum.
- Famous real-life people named Narscissa: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Narscissa in song, story & screen: | Edit
In J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter