Neri Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Neri? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Neri
Contribute your knowledge to the name Neri
- Comments and insights on the name Neri: | Edit
Erin and Neri are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Neri: | Edit
Ner, Ner-Ner, Ri, Nee
- Nicknames for Neri: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Neri: | Edit
Neri is of Hebrew or Greek origin and a biblical name meaning "My Light" or "Ocean Spirit"
- Famous real-life people named Neri: | Edit
Neri Oxman, Israeli-American architect, designer, and professor
- Neri in song, story & screen: | Edit
Neri, character on the TV series 'Ocean Girl'
Neri Feldman, character on the TV series 'Orange is the New Black'