Nia Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nia
- Comments and insights on the name Nia: | Edit
One of the names of the seven days of Kwanzaa: the day dedicated to the principle of building and developing the community in order to restore people to their traditional greatness.
- Personal experiences with the name Nia: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Nia: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Nia: | Edit
Welsh and Swahili origin
- Famous real-life people named Nia: | Edit
Nia Frazier, cast of Lifetime's 'Dance Moms'
Nia Vardalos, actress who wrote and starred in the film "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" (born Antonia)
Nia Long, actress,Nia Peoples starred in walker,texas ranger,lonesome dove and fame
- Nia in song, story & screen: | Edit
Nia Teppelin - From Gainax's Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann (Voiced by Yukari Fukui (Japanese), Hynden Walsh and Bridgett Hoffman (Episode 17 onwards)