Nikolina: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Nikolina | Girls
Origin of the name Nicole:
A feminine form of Nicolas, which is from the Greek Nikolaos, a compound name composed of the elements nikē (victory) and laos (the people): hence, "victory of the people."
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nikolina? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nikolina
- Comments and insights on the name Nikolina: | Edit
The proper pronunciation for the name Nikolina is "Nic-oh-LYNN-uh"
- Personal experiences with the name Nikolina: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Nikolina: | Edit
Nika, Nikki, Nick
- Meanings and history of the name Nikolina: | Edit
Macedonian in origin. Feminine form of Nicholas. Its source is the masculine form Nikola, a name meaning "Victorious people."
This name, like Berenice and Veronica, features an element derived from the name of Nike, the Greek goddess of victory.
- Famous real-life people named Nikolina: | Edit
Nikolina is the given name of actress Nina Dobrev
- Nikolina in song, story & screen: | Edit