Noelia Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Noelia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Noelia
- Spanish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Spain 2014
- Spanish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Spain, 2010
- Chilean Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Chile 2010
- Spanish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Spain 2012
- Spanish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Spain
- Swiss Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Switzerland
Contribute your knowledge to the name Noelia
- Comments and insights on the name Noelia: | Edit
In Spanish this name is pronounced no-EL-lee-ah or no-EL-yah
Leonia and Noelia are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Noelia: | Edit
I am named Noelia, and I am in love with my name. Just for the record, I am 17 years old and I was named after my Cuban grandmother. People ask me what my name is and I say "No-el-ee-uh (which is the Spanish pronunciation)" or "No-uh-lee-uh (which is the Hawaiian pronunciation)", and they immediately say "Wow, such a beautiful name". I love having a unique name. Of course, substitute teachers always pronounce it incorrectly as they do the role sheet, but no one really cares. I love all of the compliments and would highly recommend this name.
- Nicknames for Noelia: | Edit
Noly Noely Noe Noey Elia Noli
- Meanings and history of the name Noelia: | Edit
Spanish and Italian feminine form of Noel.
- Famous real-life people named Noelia: | Edit
Noelia Monge - Puerto Rican Pop Singer
- Noelia in song, story & screen: | Edit
Niño Bravo - Noelia