Nolwenn: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Nolwenn
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nolwenn? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nolwenn
- Comments and insights on the name Nolwenn: | Edit
A Celtic name from the region of Brittany, France.
This name has been given around 12 000 times since 1945.
It can apparently also be a masculine name.
It can also be spelled Nolwen.
- Personal experiences with the name Nolwenn: | Edit
It's my name.
- Nicknames for Nolwenn: | Edit
Nono, No, Nola, Noly
- Meanings and history of the name Nolwenn: | Edit
From the Breton phrase Noyal Gwenn meaning "holy one from Noyal". This was the epithet of a 6th-century saint and martyr from Brittany.
- Famous real-life people named Nolwenn: | Edit
Nolwenn LEROY, french singer
- Nolwenn in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!