Olalla: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Olalla
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Contribute your knowledge to the name Olalla
- Comments and insights on the name Olalla: | Edit
This name is mostly used in Spain, but even there it is uncommon. It is pronnounced "Oh-LAY-ah" and some people may spell it, "Olaya".
- Personal experiences with the name Olalla: | Edit
Many people mispell or say the name wrong here in the USA, but it doesn't really matter. Once you tell them how to say it, everyone agrees it is a very pretty name.
- Nicknames for Olalla: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Olalla: | Edit
The meaning is, "Well spoken" or "the girl with the good voice" It is a variant of the name Eulalia.
- Famous real-life people named Olalla: | Edit
Olalla Dominguez Torres, wife of a famous soccer player in Spain.
- Olalla in song, story & screen: | Edit
The book by Robert Louis Stevenson, "Olalla". It takes place in Spain and Olalla is a smart, pretty girl the main character falls in love with.