Padmé Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Padmé? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Padmé
Contribute your knowledge to the name Padmé
- Comments and insights on the name Padmé: | Edit
Star Wars name resembling the Hindu name Padma, which means lotus.
- Personal experiences with the name Padmé: | Edit
Note for naming your daughter Padmé is it's called an acute 'e', basic spelling.. "An ácúté."
/Often mispronouced; Can not be correctly spelled on legal documents because of the foreign letter é; so must be spelled Padme. A good name for a stubborn, spitfire personality.
- Nicknames for Padmé: | Edit
Padméa, Para, Elia
- Meanings and history of the name Padmé: | Edit
Padmé is the fictional queen/senator of Naboo in the Star Wars saga. She is the wife of Anakin Skywalker(Darth Vader) and mother to Luke and Leia.
- Famous real-life people named Padmé: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Padmé in song, story & screen: | Edit
Star Wars episodes I,II, and III.
Padmé Amidala is the fictional queen/senator of Naboo in the Star Wars saga. She is the wife of Anakin Skywalker(Darth Vader) and mother to Luke and Leia.