Raita Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Raita? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Raita
Contribute your knowledge to the name Raita
- Comments and insights on the name Raita: | Edit
Very uncommon Finnish name (424 female, 1 male bearer). The name day for Raita in the Finnish calendar is April 1st.
- Personal experiences with the name Raita: | Edit
My first daughter will be named Raita. (first son is going to be Rafael)
- Nicknames for Raita: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Raita: | Edit
The word "raita" can mean both "stripe" and in a more poetic sense "sallow", which is a type of willow tree (Salix caprea).
Raita is also a yoghurt based sauce or dip condiment in Indian cooking.
And RaitO means "light" in Japanese.
- Famous real-life people named Raita: | Edit
Raita Karpo is a never-heard Finnish singer.
- Raita in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!