Raivyn: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Raivyn
Origin of the name Raven:
Derived from the vocabulary word raven which denotes a large, black bird of the crow family.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Raivyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Raivyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Raivyn
- Comments and insights on the name Raivyn: | Edit
Mischievious, playful, a leader
- Personal experiences with the name Raivyn: | Edit
Took my daughter 13 years to learn to spell it properly
- Nicknames for Raivyn: | Edit
2 year old neice calls her Aunt Ray-Ray
- Meanings and history of the name Raivyn: | Edit
I am Native American. (Tlingit/Haida) The creator of our people was a mischievious Raven. Therefore, I played with the spelling.
- Famous real-life people named Raivyn: | Edit
- Raivyn in song, story & screen: | Edit