Reese Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Reese:
Anglicized form of the Welsh Rhys (ardor).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Reese? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Reese
Contribute your knowledge to the name Reese
- Comments and insights on the name Reese: | Edit
I did some research and found out it's more of a masculine name.
- Personal experiences with the name Reese: | Edit
- Nicknames for Reese: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Reese: | Edit
Form of Rhys.
It means: Enthusiasm
- Famous real-life people named Reese: | Edit
- Reese in song, story & screen: | Edit
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Reese's Pieces, chocolates with a peanut butter