Rheana: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Rheana
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rheana? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rheana
- Comments and insights on the name Rheana: | Edit
Rheana, pronounced ray-ah-nuh, is most often confused with Brianna. It is an American version of my daughter's Greek name, Irini. Her nickname is Rhea (Ray-uh).
- Personal experiences with the name Rheana: | Edit
My daughter has finally learned to correct people when they call her Brianna. She says, "It's pronounced, Rheana, but you can call me Rhea if you like."
- Nicknames for Rheana: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Rheana: | Edit
Rheana is an American version of her Greek name, Irini meaning Peace.
- Famous real-life people named Rheana: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Rheana in song, story & screen: | Edit
I've never seen it, but I see someone already has a web page and it's not us!