Robyn: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Robyn
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Robyn? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Robyn
- Comments and insights on the name Robyn: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Personal experiences with the name Robyn: | Edit
My sister is named Robyn, and she's never really liked it. People always associate it as a boys name.
- Nicknames for Robyn: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Robyn: | Edit
The meaning of the name Robyn is Bright Fame (in German). There are several common variations, including Robbin, Robine, Robyne, Robynne, and Robbyn. Robyn is a form of the English, German, and Italian Roberta/ Robert (m)
- Famous real-life people named Robyn: | Edit
Robyn Rihanna Fenty (Rihanna) - Pop singer
Internationally-successful Swedish pop musician Robyn Carlsson records and tours under "Robyn"
- Robyn in song, story & screen: | Edit
"Rockin' Robin" - song by The Jackson 5