Roma: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Roma
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Roma? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Roma
Contribute your knowledge to the name Roma
- Comments and insights on the name Roma: | Edit
My grandmother's name. We will use as middle name for our daughter.
Roma, Omar and Amor are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Roma: | Edit
My daughter who was born in 2008 is named Roma. Most people I run into comment that they have never heard the name before and how much they like it. I used the name since it is short and sweet with a little italian flair since our last name is italian.
- Nicknames for Roma: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Roma: | Edit
The Italian spelling of the city of Rome.
Roma, also called Romani or Gypsies, a European ethnic group.
- Famous real-life people named Roma: | Edit
Roma Downey, actress and producer
- Roma in song, story & screen: | Edit
An Evening in Roma, song by Frank Sinatra