Rosetta: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Rosetta | Girls
Origin of the name Rosetta:
Diminutive form of Rosa (a rose).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rosetta? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rosetta
- Comments and insights on the name Rosetta: | Edit
I love my name... I always thought that my name was different... thanks to the tinkerbell movie and the rosetta stone for languages.. its popular and dosent make me feel "special" anymore..
- Personal experiences with the name Rosetta: | Edit
I loved being asked.. What is your name? I say... Rosetta.. and everyone is like Dang! you have a beautiful name.
- Nicknames for Rosetta: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Rosetta: | Edit
I know its egyptian.. dont let these spainish books tell you different.. theres a rock named rosetta stone which was found in a little town in egypt named rosetta.. the stone has 3 unknown languages and has been in a wonder for many years...
- Famous real-life people named Rosetta: | Edit
The grandmother from "family matters" Tv show is named Rosetta.
- Rosetta in song, story & screen: | Edit
"Rosetta": one of the fairies in Disney's "Pixie Hollow" collection.