Rozmari Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rosemary:
Combination name formed from the names Rose (horse; rose) and Mary. The name became popular at a time when flower names were coming into use, and it might therefore have originated as a borrowing of the name of the herb rosemary, which is derived from the Latin ros marīnus (dew of the sea).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rozmari? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rozmari
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rozmari
- Comments and insights on the name Rozmari: | Edit
This name was created in 1980 to give variation (change) to the spelling of the name Rosemary. My name was legally changed through the court system
- Personal experiences with the name Rozmari: | Edit
Pronounced Rosemary. Some time pronounced as Rozma'ri
- Nicknames for Rozmari: | Edit
Roz or ma'ri
- Meanings and history of the name Rozmari: | Edit
This name was derived from a combination of two names. Rozen, pronounced Rosin; Mari, pronounced Mary - Rozmari
Croatian way of spelling Rosemary
- Famous real-life people named Rozmari: | Edit
I may not be famous, but I am a real life person with the name Rozmari
- Rozmari in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!