Ryah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ryan:
From the Irish surname O'Riain (descendant of Rian). Rian is an ancient Irish name believed to be a diminutive form of rí (king): hence, "little king."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ryah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ryah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ryah
- Comments and insights on the name Ryah: | Edit
Other spellings: Rya, Riah
- Personal experiences with the name Ryah: | Edit
A unique and more feminine version of the name Ryan
- Nicknames for Ryah: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Ryah: | Edit
Variant of the Old Greek name Rhea, meaning flowing. Rya is also a city in Sweden.
- Famous real-life people named Ryah: | Edit
Ryah Nixon (actress, singer)
Danielle Ryah (actress)
- Ryah in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!