Saba Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Saba? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Saba
Contribute your knowledge to the name Saba
- Comments and insights on the name Saba: | Edit
Stubborn and cool yet persistent and hard-working. Easy to please and happy-go-lucky for a lot of the time. VERY bipolar.
My own name is Saba. I've grown into it but I wish my name was something more soothing or kind...
- Personal experiences with the name Saba: | Edit
- Nicknames for Saba: | Edit
Subz, Subzy, Sabrina, Sasa, Sabi, Saber, Sacchan
- Meanings and history of the name Saba: | Edit
Arabic form of Sheba, meaning "morning." Sheba was a kingdom mentioned in the Jewish scriptures (Old Testament) and the Qur'an.
- Famous real-life people named Saba: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Saba in song, story & screen: | Edit
Saba, fictional character in Moira Young's novel "Blood Red Road."