Sadiya: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Sadiya
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sadiya
- Comments and insights on the name Sadiya: | Edit
This name is appealing because it is unique and rare; Not many people have it in North America.
Sadiya is the name of a town in India, which is famous for its flower named Sotful (meaning "blessing" and "desert flower").
- Personal experiences with the name Sadiya: | Edit
My middle name is Sadiya. I love its meaning, sound, everything! I wouldn't desire any other middle name!
- Nicknames for Sadiya: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Sadiya: | Edit
The name Sadiya originates from Arabic. It means "Lucky and fortunate."
- Famous real-life people named Sadiya: | Edit
There aren't any famous people who have this name, so perhaps your child will be the first!
- Sadiya in song, story & screen: | Edit
I could not find any, but I feel it deserves to be written about! :P