Samanman Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Samantha:
A feminine form of Samuel (name of God, his name is God) believed to have originated in the southern U.S. in the 19th century.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Samanman? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Samanman
Contribute your knowledge to the name Samanman
- Comments and insights on the name Samanman: | Edit
This is one of the many variants of Samantha, others being Samny, Samany, Sam, Samalamlamam, Smam, Smome, etc.
- Personal experiences with the name Samanman: | Edit
Yo the dude w/ this name is relly weird n stuff and this should be like the most famous babey name ever of klke history boi/feminine creature.
- Nicknames for Samanman: | Edit
Samny, Samany, Smome, namnamaS, Smoolio, Gregory, Samalamlamamam, etc.
- Meanings and history of the name Samanman: | Edit
A wild Samantha suddenly evolved into the powerful and fabulous Samanman. Now this is an official entry in the pokedex.
- Famous real-life people named Samanman: | Edit
Samanman Jacobes, Samanman Jocabs, Samanman Jabocs, Samanman Cabojs, etc.
- Samanman in song, story & screen: | Edit