Sana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sarah:
Derived from the Hebrew sārāh (princess). The name is borne in the Bible by the wife of the patriarch Abraham and mother of Isaac.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sana
- Comments and insights on the name Sana: | Edit
- Personal experiences with the name Sana: | Edit
Sana is my name. I was supposed to be named Sanaa after my grandma but Sana just seemed cuter and more special. I like it. But many people call me Sanaa because it's more common, even though my name is short and simple and easy.
- Nicknames for Sana: | Edit
Kim Sana, Satang, SANAKE, Tzuyu's wife, cutie sexy Sana
- Meanings and history of the name Sana: | Edit
Arabic "mountain top" "splendid, brilliant"
- Famous real-life people named Sana: | Edit
Minatozaki Sana, Japanese vocalist of South Korean pop girl group TWICE
- Sana in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!