Sari Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sarah:
Derived from the Hebrew sārāh (princess). The name is borne in the Bible by the wife of the patriarch Abraham and mother of Isaac.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sari? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sari
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sari
- Comments and insights on the name Sari
The R is rolled
Risa and Sari are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Sari
The Finnish version of Sarah
- Nicknames for Sari
- Meanings and history of the name Sari
- Famous real-life people named Sari
- Sari in song, story & screen