Sarianne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sarah:
Derived from the Hebrew sārāh (princess). The name is borne in the Bible by the wife of the patriarch Abraham and mother of Isaac.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sarianne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sarianne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sarianne
- Comments and insights on the name Sarianne
often mispronounced- should be said like 'ss-air-ee-anne, often goes by 'Sari'
- Personal experiences with the name Sarianne
an extended version, Sari is based on Hebrew 'Sarah"
- Nicknames for Sarianne
- Meanings and history of the name Sarianne
- Famous real-life people named Sarianne
Sarianne Cormier, French actress and director
- Sarianne in song, story & screen